Please review our Bed and Breakfast policies prior to booking.
FOR ALL BOOKINGS 1-14 DAYS STAY
- Credit card info required to hold a reservation at our Bed and Breakfast and Furnished monthly rentals – sorry, no reservations will be made without a valid card
Payment for all nights booked (plus 13%) will be charged if you do “not show”.
If you cancel your reservation in less than required notice we will try to re book it, however we will charge your credit card for all nights that we are not able to sell.
$25 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card on all cancellations made within required notice.
FOR ALL BOOKINGS 15+ DAYS STAY / HOLIDAYS / SPECIAL EVENTS
- Credit card info is required as security deposit for any damages
- 50% of payment may be charged 60 days before your arrival or at the time of the booking.
- Second 50% (or whole amount if deposit was not charged) of payment is due on arrival.
- If your stay is 60 days long-1st month payment is due 30 days before your arrival, 2nd month pay is due on arrival.
- If your stay is 3+ months long – 1st month payment is due 30 days before your arrival, 2nd month pay is due on arrival, each month after that is due 30 days in advance.
For your convenience we offer secure on-line reservation. For “last minute” 1 night reservation please call us at 416-520-6102 or contact us by email.
If you prefer to make the arrangements over the phone- call (416) 520-6102
When making a reservation at our Bed and Breakfast or Furnished Monthly Apartment Rentals, the following info is needed:
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card info – # and CVD (3-4 digits printed on the back of the card),
expiry date and name on the card. We accept VISA, MC and email transfer.
- dates wanted
- number of occupants
- desired room(s)/suite(s)
- arrival date/time
- for extended stay (28+ days)- once we receive your reservation request we will email you the Rental Agreement to be signed. Your stay will be confirmed once we receive the signed Agreement to Rent.
- Payment for stay 1-14 days is due in full upon arrival. We reserve the right to pre authorize your credit card prior your arrival.
- We accept cash, Debit, VISA, Master Card and email transfer (Canadian funds)
- Payment for stay 15+ -please see above
- We accept cash, Debit, email transfer(Canadian funds), Canadian cheques (cheques must clear 30 days before the arrival-please send in advance). VISA, MasterCard – are subject to 3% administration fee.
- *** Please note that the Bed and Breakfast is closed between 11 am and 2:55 pm each day – it is our housekeeping/maintenance time – we do not accept arrivals during that period unless they were prearranged (early check in fee apply)***
- ID (passport, Drivers’ Licence or other photo ID) required at check in
- Check In – 3 pm till 10:00 pm (by appointment only)
- Please note, we do NOT have a 24 hour front desk
- If you do not want to arrive into an empty house – do not forget to let us know the time you are planning to check in. If your arrival times changes please call/text at 416-520-6102
- Check Out – on or before 11:00 am
- Baggage can be left at the our office at no cost
- KEYS – a $25 charge to your credit card for each not returned key.
- Early Check In between 11:30-3:00 pm or Late Check Out between 11-2:30 pm may be available at additional charge($15/hour). Early check in before 11:30 am or late check out after 2:30 pm will equal full daily’s rate as we will not be able to rent that bedroom/suite for the night before or the night of. Please inquire for availability
- Our cancellation policy varies according to the length of your stay.
***$25 cancellation fee will be applied to your credit card on all cancellations***.
If you reserved:
- 1 – night – no cancellation is available-full charge will apply
- 2 – 14 nights – minimum 7 days notice is required
- 15-30+ nights or 3+ rooms or long week ends/holidays/special events/TIFF- MINIMUM 30 days notice is required
- If your cancellation is made in less time than specified above for any reason (including weather conditions, illness or death in the family) you will be charged for all nights reserved that we are not able to re-book
- For your protection – we strongly advise you purchase travel insurance
- Please note the appropriate notice also applies to any reduction in the number of nights you have committed to stay. Reservation for minimum stay required of 2 days at By The Park B&B and High Park Apartments can not be changed to a shorter stay regardless of any notice. We do not offer partial refund on monthly rental.
Minimum charge at Indian Grove B&B is equivalent to minimum stay required (except last minute 1 day booking).
**********No refunds or adjustments after arrival.************
“No Shows” are subject to full payment for all nights reserved
- Our Bed and Breakfast and Apartment Rental homes are smoke free – if your bedroom/suite smells like smoke – your credit card will be charged $500 for extra deep cleaning
- Replacement cost for towels and linens stained with oils, creams, make up, wine, etc. will be added to your bill
No open flames (no candles please)
- To assure all of our guests have pleasant and peaceful stay any day time visitors (max 2) are allowed for a brief visit only with prior approval and only between 10 am-6 pm – (no hairdressers/make up artist or photographers, etc.) No parties or receptions allowed at our properties. No unregistered overnight visitors please
- No guest pets or emotional support animals (except registered service dog and not an emotional support pet)
- We regret – due to safety concerns Indian Grove B&B is not suitable for families with children under 10 years of age. At High Park Apartments we welcome children 5 years old +
- We are not wheelchair accessible. Access to all bedrooms/suites by stairs
- All bedrooms are 2 people maximum occupancy. High Park Apartments – 2 bedroom apartments maximum 4 tenants. Maximum number of guests/tenants includes child/children of any age and is counted as full occupant at full rate. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought as supplementary sleeping arrangement.
- ***It is standard practice in Canada to remove shoes upon entry to a house. With the current Covid situation to prevent spread – We insist our guests not to wear outdoor shoes indoors in all of our homes and all bedrooms/suites. Please bring your own indoor shoes or slippers***
- Hot breakfast at By The Park B&B is served at 8:00, 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. – please specify on arrival of any food allergies
- Please make as little noise as possible between 8 p.m. and 8 a.m. to avoid disturbing the sleep of other guests/residents
- Your credit card will be charged $25 per each not returned key
- Limited Parking – 1 parking space is free of charge (on the property if available or on street parking) for overnight guests only. We do not provide the parking for your visitors
- Max 1 parking space per bedroom/suite, small/mid size car. Sorry we can not accommodate cargo vans or trailers.
- Must be requested at the time of reservation. We can not guarantee in advance if you will be parked on the property or “on street” near by.
- Public paid parking available for additional cars
- We do NOT offer discounts for: groups, CAA, AAA, student, senior, military, police, travel agents or multiple room booking-even if you book all bedrooms.
- Weekly rates at 10% discount may be available at High Park Apartments only – please inquire. Apartment require minimum 28 days stay to qualify for monthly rate.
- Monthly rates are offered only at High Apartments only.
At the “High Apartments”:
- 5+ years old children with well behaved guardians are welcome. Full rate applies. For 2 adults and 1 child traveling together you will need 2 separate bedrooms (our maximum occupancy is double regardless of the age) or 2 bedroom apartment.
- Our properties are not “child proofed”. Please note that children must be supervised by adult at all times. Parents/guardians are fully responsible for any incidences/damages
- “By The Park B&B” is suited for adult lifestyle and does not cater to children younger than 10 years old
or booking for 3 rooms
- All of our properties are strictly for sleeping accommodations. We do not provide space for weddings, wedding group getting ready (no visits by make up artists/hairdressers), receptions, photo sessions, business meetings or parties of any nature. If you need to book 3 rooms please contact us as your booking may be subject to additional costs above the posted regular rates, deposit requirement and different cancellation policy.